| Cali and her pal Shamu:-) |
| So, I think people got a good laugh at us at the Shamu show. We sat in the soke zone and every single one of us wore a poncho! LOL And yes, we all stayed MOSTLY dry. |
| MUSCLES!!! |
| SO, blogger is a little different. And I do not know why it will not load this picture correctly....so just turn your head side ways! This is the San Antonio Temple. Beautiful!!! |
| I don't know if you can see the stain glass window....Most of the windows on this temple have these beautiful windows. Reminds me of the sacred grove, although I don't think that is what they are. ?? |
| One of our favorite shows. |
| The end of a long day and still some smiles!!! |
| Cali needs to go to Disney Land! She loved Sesame street!!! |
3 nice things said:
Looks like tons of fun!! Makes me want to go! We're trying to go to Disneyland and Sea World in Oct. Come to Disneyland with us :)
how fun!! Glad you had a fun family trip. IS there one in TX then? We need to go there someday.
I LOVED that Walrus, wasn't there last time. Blowing kisses was so cute.
Post a Comment