Thursday, May 26, 2011

So, I am trying to be more consistent in my parenting. I need to me more consistent in many areas of teaching and discipline, but more urgently at this moment is consistency in potty training Cali. I think I have found something that is working......as long as I let her wear her swim suit all day, she uses the potty! I told her if she wets or poops in the swim suit, she looses it for the day! This girl LOVES TO SWIM and loves her swimming suits. So, thus far, we have only had one day last week that she lost the privilege of wearing her suit all day. Pretty good, eh? Now, lets just cross fingers and maybe by the end of summer, it will be a good habit she will have developed!!

1 nice things said:

Rebecca said...

That is funny! But I hope it works. Good luck!