Cali officially loves candy.
One and a half scoops??? Wow!
We had an Easter Egg hunt with all the Tingey's. It was so fun and great for us to be able to do something like that with family. Grandma put money in some of the eggs and after we all went through our eggs and counted up how much money we found, grandma surprised the one who found the least amount of money with a 100 dollar bill. Uncle Nick was the winner. I think he ended up with a grand total of $101.somethin'. He was pleasantly surprised.
Of course, the kids all got to go out to the barn and see the cows and chickens and help feed the cows. They always love that.
We went to Chuck-E-Cheese for Cali's birthday. Everyone had fun.
Cali loves to slide about as much as she loves to swing.
This was a fun slide at a park in Berkley...it is cement and you slide down it on cardboard.
On of the calves died, and another calf lost its mama. So, grandpa took the skin of the dead calf and put it on the living calf to "trick" the mama so she'd take care of the living calf. Grandpa Tingey said it only took a day for the mama to take to the orphaned calf.
Aubrey in one of her lovely ensembles...She has on a size eighteen month dress.
8 nice things said:
That ice cream looked SO GOOD!! I seriously want one.
Oh! I forgot to mention.... where are you in all these pictures?? I'd like to see you too. :o)
Fun.
OH fun! So did you guys go for Spring Break? That is awesome that you got to see family.
Wow...You must tell me who made those gorgeous St. Patty's Day Dresses...must be a very talented seamstress......
FUN!! Love that Slide!! Wes looks so "Cool," in those sun glasses on the last pic...he's getting too old!! What a cutie! And I want some of that ICECREAM!!!
Isa does the same thing with baby clothes! She even fits the pants, the skinny little thing... can I go to your house in Cali for Easter next year!?
Looks like proof is in the pictures :) Looks like a lot of fun... and I want Grandma Tingy to be my easter bunny ;) I love Aubrey's outfit... does she hate to part with her dresses like Miki does?
oh gosh, with the cow thing. And Wesley looks likes he's being tortured. I'm sure he'll tell that story one day when he goes to eat a hamburger. [And what and idea, $ in easter eggs. Much healthier for teeth!] -Gavin misses Aubrey by the way, and she'll get a postcard soon, when I keep my promise to him.
Post a Comment