I thought about taking pictures for you of all the excuses I have for not blogging....but I don't have time! lol Let me just name a few......................
*Laundry
*Laundry
*Laundry (I am so grateful I have clothes for myself and my family..........really!)
*Teething Baby
*Food Poisoning (yes, I poisoned Brady and I...the kids don't eat what I cook 90% of the time)
*Sickness
*Learning to sew....and it is "SEW" fun! LOL I am funny.
*Tired
*Tired
*Tired
*Church Calling (I got a new one, activities for the 8-11 year old girls...love it!!)
*Playing with kids
*Reading with kids
*Teaching Cali
*Parenting
*Parenting..........etc and on and on and on.
*Maintaing our home......i.e. trying to keep it somewhat clean!!
Sooo........be patient. Iwill put up new pics some time.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Posted by Texas Tingey at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 nice things said:
Oh yea right Debbie. You have nothing to do...jk. It's all good, it takes me a few weeks to get up motivation to post too but I just did. yea.
Just wait - there may come a time when you say this:
I answer e-mails
cook
I answer e-mails
Blog
read to myself
walk by myself
talk to myself
Try to find my teenagers so I can:
play with them
Read to them
teach them
sing to them with my guitar
teach new hobbies
do anythiing at all with them would be nice.
Stay thankful you don't have time to blog - this will be some of the best years of your life. I like totally understand.
Post a Comment