I laughed my head off over this, how incredably cute and funny. When I think back to when I was a kid and how life has changed it just amazes me the things we can do now. Heck, I remember when it was such a huge thing to be getting a color tv. And, how amazing it was when we didn't have a party line anymore for the phone. AND NOW you can become an elf... gee I want to be an elf too.
3 nice things said:
Okay, that's pretty much the funniest thing EVER!
Always love these things!
I laughed my head off over this, how incredably cute and funny. When I think back to when I was a kid and how life has changed it just amazes me the things we can do now. Heck, I remember when it was such a huge thing to be getting a color tv. And, how amazing it was when we didn't have a party line anymore for the phone. AND NOW you can become an elf... gee I want to be an elf too.
Post a Comment