Monday, June 8, 2009

A Week With Kylie and more....

It was so fun to spend some time with Aunt Kylie. We haven't seen her in a really long time. She turns 18 this week (HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLIE!) and just graduated from high school. WAY TO GO KY!!! Now she can move on to MORE SCHOOL:) LOL
Kylie is so beautiful. She has a great sense of humor and was a fabulous help to me. One of the neighbor kids said to me, "She is your sister?? Wow! I thought she was your personal servant girl or something!". She really did help me out A LOT!! I really appreciated her help. THANKS KYLIE! She cares about her family and friends and is concerned for them. She is a good friend, and sister. Thanks for coming to visit Ky!!





ICE CREAM.....MMMMMM......






FUN IN THE SUN






Aubrey painted her own toes and fingers!


HIGHLIGHTING HAIR...

THE KIDS "FACE PAINTING" A COUPLE WEEKS AGO WITH THE NEIGHBORHOOD GANG.





WE HIT 1000 MILES IN THE VAN THIS PAST WEEK!


WHEW!! And that's just a fraction OF WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO, BUT I WILL HAVE TO FILL YA IN ON THE REST LATER.......GOTTA RUN!!!

7 nice things said:

Melanie said...

How fun for you guys to have Kylie come! Looks like you guys have been busy! So I think you're right...it will probably be easier to just come up during the week. I do need to have you highlight my hair around the end of July, but I plan on coming up sometime this month too, but not highlighting on the first trip, just fun! Lily wants to me her friend Miss Cali!

Jenn said...

She really is so sweet-I barely saw her when we were visiting because she was busy with the kids I'm thinking??? She's so pretty too! I was admiring her highlights on Sunday during RS.

After we left your house that day Alyssa kept saying, "I just love that Callie." If our next baby is a girl I want to name her Callie okay? Wasn't she just so cute??

Jenn said...

She really is so sweet-I barely saw her when we were visiting because she was busy with the kids I'm thinking??? She's so pretty too! I was admiring her highlights on Sunday during RS.

After we left your house that day Alyssa kept saying, "I just love that Callie." If our next baby is a girl I want to name her Callie okay? Wasn't she just so cute??

Walkers said...

I bet you loved having her there with you. I'd like a personal servant girl for awhile... oh wait I have Sam!! Can't wait to see you guys!! :)

Lewis Family said...

Wow, we've never even had a car where we hit a 1000 miles, 100,000 yes!

Rose said...

We're happy ya'll had such a great time. It's good she was able to spend time with you. I miss Kylie so so much. I haven't spent time with her in two years. Loved the pictures as always.

Walkers said...

After seeing this post again I just had to tell you that in a couple of pics I had to do a double take... you look like Jeanette!